Sunday, February 1, 2015

Bali in 2015: Introduction

I had intended to visit Bali after the examinations in December, when Tigerair was running a 50% discount for flight in January, offering a return ticket for SGD150.

Booking the flight
However, as I procrastinated, the fare shot up to SGD 230. It was really a matter of luck that I searched Garuda's site in a last ditch effort, as I was really pleased to find them running a promotion featuring a return trip from Singapore to Bali at only SGD177.40 (USD142).

While we are aware of the accidents involving Garuda planes in the past, it appears that their safety record has improved in recent years.

Booking the hotel
Bali is large, and we have little time. So my idea was to book a hotel, just for one night, at each location we intend to visit.

So we booked a hotel each at Tanah Lot, Ubud and Nusa Dua. 


No comments:

Post a Comment