Sunday, January 25, 2015

Review: Malaysia Airlines B737-800 Economy Class Kuala Lumpur to Singapore 2014

So after the futile attempt to switch to an earlier flight, I resigned to stick to the original flight.

Malaysia Airlines 609
Kuala Lumpur (KUL)  Singapore (SIN) 
Saturday, 28 Jul 2014
Depart: 11:05PM
Arrive: 12:05AM (+1)
Flight time: 1hr
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Seat: 16E

It was a fairly full flight, with almost all the seats taken up. 

As I was having a bit of a problem with my stomach, and feared that I might need to run to the lavatory, I asked the stewardess whether she can switch me to an aisle seat. The stewardess was really accommodating and managed to get another passenger to change seats with me despite the full cabin.

Food
Drinks were offered soon after takeoff, again with a selection of water and juice, along with a small packet of salted nuts. I declined both as I was having a bad stomach and preferred to sleep through the flight instead.

Again it was a quite flight, and we landed on time in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment