Thursday, April 9, 2015

Review: Best Western Premier Opéra Faubourg

It took a brisk walk from the Le Peletier metro station to arrive at the hotel, which was conveniently located on Rue La Fayette.


Apr 3 2015 to Apr 7 2015 [4 nights]



As I stepped into the lobby I was greeted by this bulldog, to which I can only reply, "Bro, are you sure it's a good idea to emblazon an Union Jack on French territory?"

The room was fairly small, with the beds occupying most of the space available. Even the entry way felt narrow.
The mattress was a little too soft to provide sufficient lumbar support, though was still comfortable.
I didn't really liked the fact that the shower area only had half of it partitioned, since I often end up with large puddles outside the shower.

At night, it was a beautiful, albeit incomplete view of the Eiffel Tower. 



No comments:

Post a Comment