Sunday, May 10, 2015

Counting down

As we thread into May, my days in Switzerland is essentially on a countdown mode, whihc is hastened by the upcoming exams.

So I am actually quite torn. On one hand I am really looking forward to return to Singapore. Heck, if not for the fact that I made the mistake of booking a non-refundable return ticket I would have just flown back as soon as the exams are over. On the other hand, since the exams are over, I was actually able to slow down and enjoy the tranquility of this small country and even smaller city.
 

Whether it was the elderly couple in traditional Swiss costume that I bumped into at the train station; 
 or the clear blue sky and the lush canopy on the uphill climb to the university;
or the beautiful sunrise when looking out from the window in my flat at dawn
 
or the equally beautiful sunset when looking out at dusk


No comments:

Post a Comment